January 2016 has started with a bang! Normally January is a slow month full of organizing and planning for KSD’s year. This month….nope non of that! Clients and new projects that I am so excited about have filled my “slow” month to the point that I’ve realized it’s time I really figure out what’s next for KSD. First is “We’re Hiring” and the position I need filled is not easy to explain, well at least not in traditional job description terms.
I need a project/client/me manager – Someone:
- behind the scenes handling chaos and keeping things moving
- who can think on the run and be a problem solver
- that understands urgency but knows that things need to be done right
- who is extremely organized and detail oriented
- to manage a wide range of projects
- to be a client concierge and the manager of customer satisfaction
- who is a team player and willing to go the extra mile
- that is honest, loyal and ethical
- willing to roll with the punches
- that can laugh at my jokes, handle my crazy, creative, out of the box ideas and likes cake and champagne (well the last part is optional)
A typical month involves me planning photo shoots, re-designing merchandising displays, ordering and managing inventory, working on online shop, blog updates, marketing ideas, shop events, client meetings, home decor installation, pop-up shop plans, speaking engagements and a few hundred other things. So making a short list of things you might be responsible for is almost impossible because really, when it comes down to it, you will be responsible for some part of everything I do. There is opportunity for growth and how much growth depends on you and your ability to hustle. For now the job is part-time and weekly hours vary (approx 20-25) depending on what we have going on and what has to be done. I’m excited to see what this next year brings and look forward to having a strong team in place to help me grow!
Think you might be a great fit? Send resume to Kelly@KellySpaldingDesigns.com