We are excited to introduce Faux Real Mineral Paint at Kelly Spalding Designs!
- Faux Real Mineral Paint has Zero VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds), far beyond any regulation required to label paint products as having “Zero VOCs”.
- Faux Real Mineral Paint contains Potassium Silicate which is a liquid mineral as well as CaCo3 (a form of chalk).
- Faux Real Certo (Clear) Wax is a liquid wax formulation representing a new polymer (huge molecules found in nature) wax technology that is presented in a liquid form making it easier to apply (with a brush or soft cloth).
- Faux Real Certo (Clear) Varnish is a water based polyurethane (protection for hard surfaces like cabinets, furniture and floors) with very low solvent and VOC content (50 g/l). It is REVOLUNTIONARY compared to most polyurethane varnish systems having 500 g/l of VOCs and up!
- Faux Real Mineral Paint performs so well that it is its own built-in primer!
- Faux Real Mineral Paint has a sheen technology in its paint product that will not allow grease, oil or food stains to pass through it. Literally, molecularly, such items as grease, oil and food are too large and will absolutely sit on the surface of the paint until you wipe it off.
- Faux Real Mineral Paint is offering the cleanest and eco-sustainable faux finishing paint products available on the market today.
- Faux Real Mineral Paint and related products offers step by step instructions on each product label for ease of use.
You will love the easy application and endless possibilities that Faux Real Mineral Paint offers. With 16 paint colors, 2 glazes, wax and varnish finishes, you will find exactly the look you want for all your DIY projects.
Interested in learning more? We will have demonstrations at Kelly Spalding Designs on Saturday, October 3 from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.